The Texas green industry consists primarily of growers, landscape contractors, retail nursery, irrigation contractors and other green industry businesses. The Texas Green Industry Workers’ Compensation Group was developed to give businesses in this industry a competitive option for purchasing workers’ compensation insurance. The group is an “open” program. As an open program, any Texas insurance agent may place a qualifying client into the group. Offering incredible benefits such as premium discounts and two dividend opportunities annually, the program is an excellent tool for increasing retention.
- Dividends paid to TGI group policyholders since 2005 = $3,246,032
- 10.9% premium discount for qualifying participants.
- 12% additional premium discount for those choosing the program health care network option.
- Any Texas agent can see if their client meets qualification requirements.
- No cost to join.
- Free Safety Manual and Loss Control for participating.
*Both General fund dividends and purchasing group dividends must be declared by Texas Mutual® and approved by the Texas Department of Insurance. Annual dividends are evaluated and dispersed over a four-year period.
Please note that Safety Groups reach 100 percent of their dividend potential in their third year.
Past dividends are not a guarantee of future dividends, and the Texas Department of Insurance must approve all dividends.
For more information about TGI, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Becky Walker at (866) 837-4507